A good sale to Madrid. We like Madrid a lot and one of our favorite restaurants in Spain is there — DiverXO.
[Update 10/19/2012 @ 6:30PM Eastern – see our post on 25% off Alitalia to bring this to $448]
[Update 10/20/2012 @ 4:45PM Eastern – see our post to get it down to $284!]
- January 22nd – 29th, 2013. Valid for travel from January 21st, 2013 – February 28th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advanced routing codes and enter “az+” on both outbound and return fields to search only for Alitalia availability. Must purchase by October 26th.
- JFK – FCO (Rome) – MAD (Madrid) – FCO – JFK
- 10,213 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Alitalia is a member of the SkyTeam alliance and partners with Delta. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta’s SkyMiles program — provide the checkin staff with your Delta SkyMiles number to receive full credit.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.78 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.