With today’s Alitalia Japan 25,000 YEN or ~$320 USD off coupon code, the Madrid deal we posted yesterday can be had as low as $284!! Europe for under $300 has not been around for a while!
Please read the Alitalia Japan 25,000 Yen coupon post on booking instructions.
[Update 10/21/2012 @ 1:00AM Eastern – code is likely dead]
[Update 10/21/2012 @ 2:00AM Eastern – 25% coupon still seems to work, with 25% off, the fare will be $448]
- January 24th – 31st, 2013. Valid for travel from January 21st, 2013 – February 28th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advanced routing codes and enter “az+” on both outbound and return fields to search only for Alitalia availability. Must purchase by October 26th.
- JFK – FCO (Rome) – MAD (Madrid) – FCO – JFK
- 10,213 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. Alitalia is a member of the SkyTeam alliance and partners with Delta. This fare will earn 100% mileage with Delta’s SkyMiles program — provide the checkin staff with your Delta SkyMiles number to receive full credit.
- Book by October 26th (This promotion can be pulled anytime, so hurry!)
- Promo code: PROMOJP
- Book on Alitalia.com Japan site directly and enter the promo code at the E-Coupon field at checkout.
- Alitalia might not honor these fares
- We do not know consumer protection laws in Europe or Japan. So we do not know whether or not regulators in those jurisdictions will force Alitalia to honor the itineraries. It is best to not make too many firm plans. Wait a week or two before making non-refundable hotel etc reservations.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.