From now until October 28th, Aeromexico is offering a $30 off the base fare coupon for bookings on Aeromexico.com. Airfare to Mexico is generally more expensive than it needs to be, and every little bit helps. Taking off the base fare means, it will be slightly more than $30 as taxes will be slightly lower as a result.
Terms of the promotion:
Promo Code: ORU12
Coupon Number: DXOAMQI (use this number for all passengers — we found that if you copy and paste this code, you cannot hit the redeem button, so manually type it in)
- Purchase by: October 28, 2012
- Travel by: October 28, 2012
- Not valid on previous bookings
- Flight must originate in a US Aeromexico city
- Chicago, Denver, Fresno, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Ontario, Orlando, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Francisco and Washington D.C.
- Roundtrip purchase required
- Codes are subject to limited availability and are good only while supplies last.
More information on the coupon on Aeromexico.com
Here’s a sample booking from New York – Cancun for travel in October.
If you need to go to Mexico, this coupon can save a few bucks. This worked great for the San Francisco – Cancun $230 deal that we posted yesterday.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.