JetBlue – Mystery Email Promotion. $20 – $300 Off Your Flight.

SHAREShare on Facebook0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+0Share on LinkedIn0Share on StumbleUpon0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

JetBlue is running their mystery e-mail promotion again where you are given a discount code that is good from $20 – $300 off each flight. They can be used for either roundtrip or one way flights. This is similar to their promotion from June.

[Update 9/14/2012 @ 5PM – code now only gives 1/2 the discount on oneway]

[Update 9/14/2012 @ 8:30PM – our reader Jenneen reports that the $30 code still gives the full $30 discount on one ways. Use that will be better than using the $50 when booking as two one ways]

The lower value discount codes are reusable (8 digits), while the higher value discount codes (over $100 and 10 digits) are not.

Here’s what we have found:

$20 Off

• 56DB2A24
  • 59CK4A29 (thanks John)

$30 Off

• 3QK3F4W2 (thanks Mitty)
  • 3387KB32

$50 Off

• 8W2DQ3S4
  • 8MB93DZE
  • 8F42V7KW
  • 8XW36N2K (thanks AK)
  • 8L56USD2 (thanks mzc)

The lower value codes can actually be double the value, if you book your roundtrip as two one ways. The codes are case sensitive and if you copy and paste, an extra space might sometimes be copied. Enter it exactly as it appears above. If you purchased a JetBlue ticket yesterday and if the price of your itinerary today is the same as yesterday and you are not traveling in the next 7 days, you can cancel risk free and rebook with the discount. We will be updating this post today as we find new codes.

We just tested the $50 code.

Offer details:

• Mystery savings: $20-$300 off total base fare
  • Enter promo code from email exactly as it appears (case sensitive)
  • Book by 11:59 PM ET on September 14, 2012
  • Travel now through November 7, 2012
  • Valid from U.S. point of origin only (including Puerto Rico)
  • One-time use only, cannot be combined with other offers, no partial redemptions
  • Not valid on previous bookings

How to book:

• Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
  • Search flights for travel through 11/7/12
  • Both outbound and return dates must fall within offer period (9/14-11/7/12) in order for discount to apply
  • You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the flights page

=====

To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our  The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)

The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.

written by

The author didn‘t add any Information to his profile yet.

49 Responses to "JetBlue – Mystery Email Promotion. $20 – $300 Off Your Flight."

1. Philip says:

heading to a wedding in October, any $75 codes unused? thanks!

2. John says:

Any luck on the $75 or greater promo codes? Would really appreciate it!

3. Philip says:

thanks TFD

4. mike says:

If anyone does not need their codes $75 and up please let me know.

Thanks!

5. Mitty says:

Let me just add to the pot–here’s a $30 off promo code I got in my email: 3QK3F4W2

6. Vard says:

where does it say can only be used once, i have the $200 discount…but wanted to book 2 tix. so when i tried playing around with the $50 you mentioned it still shows up as discounted

• TFD says:

@vard, the email says its one time use. However, if you have an 8 digit code, it is reusable. If it is a 10 digit code (>$100), then it is not.

7. Annabelle says:

thank you TFD! I’ll be booking my flights tomorrow..Hopefully someone finds a $75 one..if not the $50 one is a great deal also.

8. John says:

Here’s another $20 code 59CK4A29

9. Anthony DiSalvo says:

Here’s a $30 code: 3QK3F4W2

10. Vard says:

slickdeals just mentioned that you can have multiple browsers and tabs open, as long as you don’t go through full booking with the code, it should work multiple times

11. Andrew L says:

$105 R/T JFK-SJU. Damn!

12. Mr. Happy says:

Thank you guys. I got the $30 one in my email this AM. I used the $50 one listed above. My GF lives in N Cal And I’m in S Cal. Just booked 6 one was trips. The lowest one only costed me $7 (taxes & fees). Totally awesome.

13. John says:

I just wanted to say thanks to TFD for providing this! You guys are awesome and we all appreciate the hard work going into this website!

14. AK says:

$50 off: 8XW36N2K

15. Steve says:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do you go about obtaining the email with the code?

• TFD says:

@Steve, all the codes we have listed are reusable and they were generic. Only codes that are of values >$100 are unique. Those, you had to be targeted for.

If you want to be in their future promos, go to jetblue.com, and join their trueblue program (free), and you should receive emails from them with promotions once a while.

16. Joanna says:

Would also love a $75 off coupon 🙂

• TFD says:

@Joanna, havent seen any reports that anyone has received one.. there might not be $75 coupons this time around. However, if you use the $50 coupon and book a trip as 2 one ways, its $100 off.

17. Andrew L says:

I used $75 off codes last time to book flights to PR for me and my wife. We had an awesome time and can’t wait to go back. It is nice to be in a Caribbean destination with American cell phone service and no wait at customs. 🙂

Left JFK Sunday morning. Went to old San Juan on Sunday afternoon. Monday we went to the rainforest and kayaked bio-luminescent bay. On Tuesday we went to Culebra island. First we were disappointed that the ferry was sold out but then someone approached us and offered a taxi ride to the airport. Instead of a 1.25 hour ferry we took an amazing 15 minute flight in an old Britten-Norman Islander. We had a really nice time and took the ferry home in the afternoon. That evening we went back to the resort and swam in the deserted huge pool. We took a 2:05 am flight home tuesday night and landed in JFK at 6:00.

It was the first flight out of Jetblue’s new terminal and there was a big celebration in the airport. The flight was in a brand new a320 and we took pictures in the cockpit. We even sat next to one of the main actors from LOST on the flight.

If I had some free time in October, I would definitely head back for a few more days.

18. Joanna says:

I found a way to make the $100+ coupons reusable. If you have one, please email me before you use it so that I may be able to reap the savings as well. I would really appreciate it!

• Skeptic says:

If you know how to re-use the coupon, why do we need to send the code to you BEFORE we use it ourselves?

• TFD says:

@Skeptic – the trick is simple. It is having multiple browsers open at the same time. And then submitting it at the same time. Obviously, if you have a high value code, trade at your own risk.

19. Khalil says:

Thank You x3!!! First time to this is website but can tell its the start of a beautiful friendship !! $7.00 o/w Oak-LGB for next weekend !! Thanks TFD

20. mzc says:

8L56USD2 Another $50 code!!

21. Jonathan says:

Ugh, Jetblue’s website is broken. There is no way to use the promo code for a child on their own itinerary. When you go to jetblue.com/promo and put in the promo code and select 0 Adults and 1 Child, you are caught in an endless loop. I want to book myself and my two kids all on separate itineraries so I can use the promo code on each, but it seems to be impossible. 🙁

• Jenneen says:

Book the kids as adults and then call Jet Blue to link the reservations together.

• Jonathan says:

That’s basically what I did. You have to enter the birthdate for each child, and the website complains if you enter a minor’s birthdate for an adult booking, but I just dummied up the birth year and then called Jetblue to have them fix it in their system after it was booked.

One adult and two kids JFK-BUF booked as 6 separate one-way fares, each with a $50 off coupon came to <$150 total. Nice weekend trip to eat wings, see Niagara Falls and visit Toronto. 🙂

22. SV says:

Unfortunately, I do not have any codes more than 50. But for the future purposes, how u can make large codes reusable?

23. Jess says:

I just booked one way flights from MCO to LGA and back, using a $50 code. So I got in total $100 savings. $94.10 RT! WOOT WOOT!!!

24. Aimee says:

Where is it that you were able to apply the discount? I’m testing a few different flights but when I go through the booking there’s no where for me to add the discount? I joined trueblue as well because I was not a member before and thought it may only be visible to members?

25. Happyguy says:

When the Delta flights to PIT came to $70 each way from LAX, I had booked it (thanks to TFD). Now as part of that trip I booked 2 one way for me and the wife JFK-IAD for $16 apiece. TFD, you guys rock!!

26. Jenneen says:

Seems like the $50 code is now only giving a $25 one way discount.

27. vy says:

tried using the $50 codes and they are only coming up with a $25 off…. :/ anyone else have a code available?!

28. Jenneen says: