This is the lowest we have seen for non-stop service from the Tri-State area to Beijing.
- November 12th – 19th. Valid for travel from October 28th – December 10th or January 1st, 2013 – April 30th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ua+” on both outbound and return advance routing codes to see only United availability. Must purchase by September 11th
- EWR – PEK (Beijing) – EWR
- 13,664 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.