Etihad Airways: New York / Washington D.C. / Chicago / Boston – India. Under $800. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
India under $800 from the US is an amazing deal! Last week Etihad put this fare out and it was gone in about 2 hours. Don’t hesitate. Etihad Airways flies to the following destinations in India:
Check the prices for your destination.
[Update 9/4/2012 @ 12:00PM – fare gone]
- Sample from New York to Mumbai
- October 1st – 10th. Valid for travel until November 30th for departures on Sunday through Thursday from the United States and Monday through Thursday to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by September 19th
- JFK – AUH (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates) – BOM (Mumbai) – AUH – JFK
- 16,150 miles or 4.3 cents per mile. Etihad is partners with American Airlines, however, the US – Abu Dhabi portions are not mileage earning.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on Etihadairways.com
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR). $1USD = 51.6 INR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping