Hong Kong is our favorite city in Asia to eat and shop. The world’s cheapest Michelin one star restaurant is in Hong Kong — a small dim sum parlor call Tim Wan Ho. We went in January of 2011 and it was delicious. We ordered about 15 dishes and the bill was maybe $25!
- November 6th – 13th. Valid for travel from October 23rd – December 6th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability – enable advance routing code and enter “ua+” to search only for United Airlines availability. Must purchase by August 31st.
- Yes, we know you can find this on Air Canada for ~$40 cheaper. But you will earn ZERO mileage for the US – Canada portion of the trip. If you don’t care about the mileage, fly Air Canada.
- DFW – EWR (Newark) – HKG (Hong Kong) – EWR – DFW
- 18,864 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) $1USD = 7.8HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.