United is attacking American’s routes to China. That means Beijing is on sale — if you do take advantage of this deal, you definitely need to go to Made in China at the Grand Hyatt in Beijing for the best Peking Duck anywhere. Just remember to pre-order first when making your reservation. As with all hub war fares, this will not last.
- Sample for Dallas
- October 30th – November 6th. Valid for travel from October 28th – December 10th or January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by September 11th and at least 50 days in advance of departure.
- DFW – EWR (Newark) – PEK (Beijing) – EWR – DFW
- 16,408 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.