It’s been over a month since we published this deal. Delta has now extended the purchase period until August 31st. Most people don’t travel to Russia in the Fall but low bookings means low fares that you can take advantage of. The average temperature in Moscow for September and October is between 50 to 60°F — a nice brisk Fall weather. Go take advantage.
- October 11th – 18th. Valid for travel from September 11th – October 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 31st.
- JFK – SVO (Moscow) – JFK
- 9,292 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.