Delta: Newark / Washington D.C. / Chicago / Houston – Honolulu, Hawaii. $533. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Delta is attacking United’s hubs in Newark and Washington D.C.; this means this fare will not last. Delta has a risk free 24 hour cancellation policy and with availability until June, 2013, plans those Winter getaways now. There are blackouts around Christmas and New Years unfortunately.
[Update 8/27 @ 3:30PM Eastern – also available from Chicago]
[Update 8/27 @ 3:45PM Eastern – also available from Houston]
[Update 8/27 @ 9:00PM Eastern – fare gone]
- October 12th – 19th. Valid for travel until June, 2013 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- EWR – ATL (Atlanta) – HNL (Honolulu) – ATL – EWR
- 10,496 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.