We like Singapore for the food and the easy access it offers to the rest of Southeast Asia due to various low cost carriers based there including Tiger and JetStar. The team is using Singapore as a base to Bali for our winter getaway.
- October 1st – 9th. Valid for travel until November 30th or January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing code and enter “ua+” to search only United Airlines availability. Must purchase by September 14th.
- EWR – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – HKG (Hong Kong) – EWR
- 19,593 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.