This is a great fare to Lima! We think Lima has the best food in South America. This is also a great fare to explore Macchu Picchu — the fare from Lima to Cusco to get to Macchu Picchu is relatively expensive. We found that fares with Taca or Peruvian are reasonable to get to Cusco from Lima. THIS IS LIKELY A MISTAKE FARE – so book it fast!
- June 6th – 11th. Valid for travel from May 21st – December 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by May 31st.
- IAD – MEX (Mexico City) – LIM (Lima) – MEX – IAD
- 9,070 miles or 3.9 cents per mile. Aeromexico is a partner of Delta Airlines and is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance. This fare will only earn 75% mileage with Delta, however, despite earning only 75%, we advise you crediting this to Delta. Provide the AeroMexico checkin staff with your Delta frequent flyer number. At 75%, this fare will earn 6,805 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. On the “Additional Search Options,” select “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select “AeroMexico” to find the fare.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN). $1USD = 2.65 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping