A good fare to Singapore good for travel for most of 2012!
- May 2nd – 9th. Valid for travel until June 9th or July 16th – December 9th or December 25th – 31st for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by April 18th.
- SNA – SFO (San Francisco) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SIN (Singapore) – HKG – SFO – SNA
- 17,752 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. This is enough for an one way domestic award ticket (or about $125 – $150 in value). Make sure your United MileagePlus frequent flyer number is on your boarding pass when you check in.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping