A good sale to Kazakhstan. Most people know Kazakhstan from the Borat film. However, there’s more to it than that. The team has always wanted to go and ride horses on the steppes of Central Asia.
- February 10th – 19th, 2013
- Valid for travel from January 5th, 2013 – March 20th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advanced routing codes and enter “kl+” to search only KLM availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by January 10th, 2013.
- LAX – AMS (Amsterdam) – ALA (Almaty) – AMS – LAX
- 17,652 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. KLM is a member of the SkyTeam alliance and a Delta partner. Provide the KLM check-in staff with your Delta frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage credit. If you credit to KLM, you will only receive 25% mileage. Credit to Delta!
How to Book:
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on KLM.COM
- Save up to 1% with TopCashBack.com(*); use TopCashBack.com‘s KLM link to book and receive a 1% rebate
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival, prices vary. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT). $1USD = 150.30 KZT
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a cash bonus if you use the TopCashBack affiliate link above to create a TopCashBack account and make a subsequent booking.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.