The last time we had a deal to Taipei from Boston, it was $920. A small price drop and the deal becomes better!
- April 24th – May 1st. Valid for travel from April 22nd – June 9th for Monday through Thursday departures from the United States and Tuesday thru Friday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 20th.
- BOS – DTW (Detroit) – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – DTW – BOS
- 16,728 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Taiwan New Dollar (TWD) $1USD = 30 TWD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping