We have said it many times–Hong Kong is our favorite city in Asia! It is a foodie and shopping paradise. One of our favorite restaurants in Hong Kong is Under the Bridge Spicy Crab in Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island — their spicy chili crab is delicious!
- April 25th – May 3rd. Valid for travel from April 22nd – June 9th for Monday through Thursday departures from the United States, and Tuesday through Friday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 20th.
- BOS – DTW (Detroit) – HKG (Hong Kong) – DTW – BOS
- 16,942 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) $1USD = 7.8HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping