A very good deal to Taipei! Taipei has great night markets and great street food.
- May 2nd – May 8th. Valid for travel from April 22nd, 2012 – June 9th, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures from the United States and Tuesday through Friday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by January 31st.
- BOS – DTW (Detroit) – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – DTW – BOS
- 16,728 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Taiwan New Dollar (TWD) $1USD = 30 TWD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping