A great fare to Shanghai on United’s non-stop flight from Newark. The non-stop flights have never been this cheap — take advantage of it while its available.
- January 25th – February 2nd, 2012. Valid for travel from January 15th – March 31st, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 19th, 2011.
- EWR – PVG (Shanghai) – EWR
- 14,732 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping