Last month, we posted a deal to Taipei from New York for $840. Prices have drop.
- January 20th – 28th, 2012. Valid for travel until March 31st, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by December 19th, 2011.
- JFK – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – JFK
- 16,160 miles or 4.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Taiwan New Dollar (TWD) $1USD = 30 TWD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping