A nice deal to Taipei. Taipei has great night markets and street food.
- April 25th – May 1st. Valid for travel from April 22nd, 2012 – June 9th, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 30th, 2011.
- Sample routing for NYC only
- JFK – NRT (Tokyo) – TPE (Taipei) – NRT – JFK
- 16,160 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Taiwan New Dollar (TWD) $1USD = 30 TWD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping