United/Continental: New York/Boston – Hong Kong. $794 – $805. Roundtrip, including all Taxes and Fees
United’s sale to Asia continues — now to Hong Kong. Hong Kong for around $800 is a great deal! By far, Hong Kong is our favorite Asia city.
- May 1st – 8th, 2012. Valid for travel from April 22nd, 2012 – June 9th, 2012 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 30th, 2011.
- Sample routing from New York only
- EWR – HKG (Hong Kong) – EWR
- 16,098 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD). $1USD = 7.8 HKD