Beirut — the Paris of the Middle East. One thing that most people have not had the opportunity to try is Lebanese wine — go take a tour.
- February 2nd – 8th, 2012. Valid for travel from November 14th – December 14th & December 29th – January 1st, 2012 & January 9th, 2012 – March 22nd, 2012 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability — availability is spotty in 2011, good in 2012. Must purchase by November 7th.
- SFO – CDG (Paris) – BEY (Beirut) – CDG – SFO
- 15,092 miles or 5.8 cents per mile. This will earn 100% mileage credit with Delta SkyMiles. Provide your Delta # at checkin to receive your mileage credit.
- Use dates found on matrix.itasoftware.com and then book on Air France
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Lebanese Pound (LBP). $1USD = 1.5LBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping