The under $400 to Europe fares from New York are here — we cannot wait for more of them! This is a cheap way to see the rest of Europe. Dublin is RyanAir’s hub and RyanAir is like the Southwest of Europe and you can literally fly almost anywhere with them for like $50.
Of course, you should go to Dublin irrespective of using it as a base to the rest of Europe!
[Update 1 @ 10/31 at 3:00pm – TravelZoo has just put this deal on the Newsletter. Will not last much longer]
- November 16th – 23rd. Valid for travel until November 14th – December 14th, December 29th – January 1st, 2012 and January 9th, 2012 to March 22nd, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by November 2nd, 2011.
- EWR – DUB (Dublin) – EWR
- 6,364 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required.
- Currency: Euro. $1USD = 0.78 Euros.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping