As the weather gets colder, beach and tropical destinations will only get more expensive. Every sale to Liberia, Costa Rica has been trending upwards. This one is good until mid-February, plan those warm Winter getaways now.
- December 8th – 11th. Valid for travel November 15th – February 15th, 2012. Use http://matrix.itasoftware.com and flexible month search to see availability.
- LGA/EWR – IAH (Houston) – LIR (Liberia, Costa Rica) – IAH – LGA/EWR.
- 5,754 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found at http://matrix.itasoftware.com and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required but there is a $26 USD departure tax.
- Currency: Costa Rican Colon (CRC). $1USD = 506 CRC
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping