We posted a few Santiago de Chile fares today. Those fares are actually a combination of a US – Mexico City fare + a $340 Mexico City – Santiago de Chile fare.
For those with Avios, you can position from Los Angeles with Alaska Air, or on American from Dallas, Miami and Chicago for relatively cheap. American, Delta, United flyers can position for 35,000 miles roundtrip from anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Nothing better than a cheap 2 for 1 trip.
Sample Travel Date:
- April 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel from April – June or late August – September 30th. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MEX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: mex
- Destination: SCL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: mex
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- On Currency field all the way on the bottom, enter USD so it price this in US Dollars vs Mexican Pesos. If you do not switch to USD, it will show it at about $5,200MXN
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- MEX – SCL (Santiago de Chile) – MEX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Aeromexico is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta below:
- Elite Qualifying Miles with Delta: 8,192 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles with Delta: 4,096 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Aeromexico” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chilean Peso (CLP). $1USD = 640 CLP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.