Delta is putting St. Thomas on sale for a really good price from a lot of cities — we cannot make out what the pattern is.
Here’s what we found:
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Chicago [ORD]
- San Jose [SJC]
- Portland [PDX]
- Sacramento [SMF]
- Minneapolis [MSP]
- Kansas City [MCI]
- St. Louis [STL]
- Omaha [OMA]
- Oklahoma City [OKC]
- Las Vegas [LAS]
- San Diego [SAN]
- Memphis [MEM]
- Nashville [BNA]
- Pittsburg [PIT]
- Indianapolis [IND]
- Milwaukee [MKE]
- Columbus [CMH]
- New Orleans [MSY]
- San Antonio [SAT]
- Austin [AUS]
There could be others. These are East Coast prices.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Los Angeles
- April 25th – 29th
- Valid for travel until June 12th. (There could be variation of the fare rule for each city — but we definitely found availability for all in at least April). Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: STT
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For availability from other cities, replace LAX with the airport codes list on the beginning of the post)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- LAX – JFK (New York) – STT (St. Thomas) – JFK – LAX.
- Miles Flown: 8,188 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,188 miles or 3.9 cents per mile.
- Base Redeemable Miles: 1,200 miles
Unless you are a Delta frequent flyer, you would earn more redeemable miles crediting this to Alaska Airlines if you take a routing that is 100% operated by Delta with Delta flight numbers. You will earn 50% mileage or 4,094 miles when crediting to Alaska with this routing. Mileage accrual will vary depending on routing.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta” on the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.