Delta – $550 – $750: San Francisco / Washington D.C. / Chicago / Cleveland – Africa / Middle East. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Destinations like Larnaca, Cyprus and Seychelles, which never go on sale, are on sale!
Here’s what we found:
- Tel Aviv [TLV]
- Dubai [DXB]
- Larnaca, Cyprus [LCA]
- Beirut [BEY]
- Amman [AMM]
- Muscat [MCT]
- Doha [DOH]
- Bahrain [BAH]
- Kuwait [KWI]
(Dubai is a little more than $750, its $790)
- Cairo [CAI]
- Accra [ACC]
- Seychelles [SEZ]
- Marrakech [RAK]
- Algiers [ALG]
- Cascablanca [CMN]
- Tunis, Tunisa [TUN]
- Nairobi [NBO]
- Dar es Salaam [DAR]
- Zanzibar [ZNZ]
- Addis Ababa [ADD]
- Entebbe [EBB]
- Kigali [KGL]
- Mombasa [MBA]
- Mauritius [MRU]
- Lagos [LOS]
- Lusaka [LUN]
- Antananarivo, Madagascar [TNR]
Mauritius and Zanzibar are in the $800s.
Update 1/6/2015 @ 12:50PM Eastern – these are pricing more for us now – $200 – $300 more depending on destination.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Francisco to Seychelles
- January 31st – February 6th
- Valid for travel from January 12th – March 12th or April 20th – May 14th with a 7 day minimum say. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SFO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Destination: SEZ
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For other departures replace SFO and SEZ with your departure city’s airport code respectively)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions below.
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- SFO – AMS (Amsterdam) – AUH (Abu Dhabi) – SEZ (Seychelles) – AUH – AMS – SFO. Depending on routing, segments might be operated by KLM, Air France, Alitalia
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Varies. At least with Seychelles, most segments will not earn miles with Delta as they are operated by Etihad under KLM code.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Save $400 off your next travel purchase after signing up for the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard®.* Earn 40,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days - that is enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit.
For hotel bookings, we recommend that you only book using online travel agencies (Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined or Orbitz) if it is a non-chain hotel. We don’t want you to miss out on earning rewards with chain hotels.
- Accor Hotels
- Sofitel, Pullman, M Gallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, Ibis
- Anantara Resorts
- Country Inns and Suites
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Fairmont, Swissotel, Raffles
- Hilton Hotels
- Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, Hilton, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2
- Intercontinental Group
- Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites
- Marriott International
- Marriott, JW Marriott, Courtyard y Marriott, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Springhill Suites, Delta Hotels, Moxy, AC Hotels, TownePlace, Autograph Collection, Protea Hotels
- Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Preferred, Sterling, Summit
- Radisson Hotels
- Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Hotel Missioni
- Riu Hotels - All inclusive hotels in the Caribbean, Mexico and Europe
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Sheraton, Westin, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Le Meridien, Design Hotels, Tribute, Element, Aloft, Four Points
- Wyndham Hotels
- Wyndham, Tryp, Wingate, Hawthorn, Microtel, Dream, Planet Hollywood, Ramada, Night, Baymont, Days Inn, Super 8, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Knights Inn
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Varies. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Varies
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.