This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale for nonstop service between Boston and Portland, Oregon
The $248 fare is a regular economy fare which allows for normal size carry-on and personal item in addition to advance seat assignment.
jetBlue also have a $178 fare but that is a Basic Economy fare. jetBlue Basic Economy fares do not allow for any advance seat assignment. Rather, your seat assignment will be randomly assigned during check-in. In addition, normal size carry-on that does not fit under the seat is charge a $65 fee each way + applicable gate check fees (but free if you have an jetBlue co-branded credit card or if you have jetBlue Moasic elite status).
Sign up for our Real Time Newsletter to receive economy class deals for your city about an hour before they are even posted on our website and social media channels - all for about a nickel a day.
Interested in Business Class, First Class or Premium Economy deals? Signup for our Premium Newsletter for about a quarter a day.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 14th – 18th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until mid October. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by September 7th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software and use the following search criteria:
- Origin: PDX
- Origin Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: b6
- Extension Codes:
- This is instructing Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software to search for the Basic Economy fare. Use those dates on jetBlue and you will be presented with the option to upgrade to the regular economy fare.
- Destination: BOS
- This works both ways, so BOS can be the Origin and PDX can be the Destination
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: b6
- Extension Codes:
- (Click on Advanced Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Duration “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- L (Basic Economy)
- P (Regular Economy)
- PDX – BOS (Boston) – PDX
- Miles Flown: 5,058 miles or 3.5 cents per mile (Basic Economy) / 4.9 cents per mile (Regular Economy)
How to Buy:
- Book on jetBlue with dates found on Matrix Airfare Search by ITA Software
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Portland Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Portland Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.