This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to get vaccinated for safer and more convenient travel.
A good sale to the Seychelles.
There is a $125 off Economy Class promo code available for most fares. The promo code is ASQR22. The coupon code is valid for travel until October 31st. There are blackout dates on the outbound from May 20 – August 15 and return from July 15 – September 11
Pricing is as follows:
- New York [JFK] – $849 ($724 after coupon)
Sample Travel Date:
- October 18th – 25th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from September – October. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Origin: JFK
- Origin Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: QR QR
- Extension Codes:
- Destination: SEZ
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Routing Codes: QR QR
- Extension Codes:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- JFK – DOH (Doha) – SEZ (Mahe Island, Seychelles) – DOH – JFK
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Qatar Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 17,546 miles or 4.1 cents per mile
- Loyalty Points: 4,386 points
- Redeemable Miles: 4,386 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Qatar Airways link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- To receive this price, you must enter promo code ASQR22 at the initial search screen.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Sychellois Rupee (SCR). $1USD = 14.31 SCR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Qatar Airways, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.