A good sale for nonstop service to Auckland.
ITA will price this at $845, using those dates on CheapoAir should reprice to about $742
Here are some practical travel tips for Auckland, New Zealand.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 11th – 17th, 2020
- Valid for travel from February 2020 – mid March 2020 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. A 5 day minimum stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 50 days in advance of departure
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: nz
- Textbox 2:
- Destination: AKL
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: nz
- Textbox 2:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- LAX – AKL (Auckland) – LAX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 13,026 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Redeemable Miles: 3,265 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our CheapOair link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- CheapOair does not have a risk free 24 hour cancellation period – so make sure you are able to travel before buying. We normally would not use CheapOair to book tickets, but it was the only site we were able to price this deal.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar (NZD). $1USD = 1.52 NZD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the CheapOair, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.