This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
The Florida Panhandle is very expensive to fly to/from.
The $165 fare is the regular fare which allows advance seat assignment.
American also have a $85 fare but that is a Basic Economy fare. American Basic Economy fares do not include advance seat assignments, changes, cancellations and boards last.
What is The Shorthaul? It is our irregular feature of deals under $200 and 3,000 miles roundtrip.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 4th – 12th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until early October. Availability is extremely limited – just a few scattered dates. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PHL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: aa
- Textbox 2:
- This is instructing ITA to search for the Basic Economy fare. Use those dates on American and you will be presented with an option to upgrade to the regular economy fare
- Destination: PNS
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: aa
- Textbox 2:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- PHL – PNS (Pensacola) – PHL
- Miles Flown: 1,868 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 1,868 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 560 miles
How to Book:
- Book on American with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.