This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Bali.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 22nd – 30th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from late October – mid November. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: SQ SQ
- Textbox 2:
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: SQ SQ
- Textbox 2:
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – DPS (Bali – Denpasar) – SIN – NRT – LAX
- One permitted at $50
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Singapore Air is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 19,604 or 3.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 0 miles
This fare will earn 50% mileage with Singapore Air’s KrisFlyer program
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Flights” then “Multi-destination’ and enter dates for each segment as shown on ITA like this:
- Segment 1: Los Angeles [LAX] – Singapore [SIN] (we combined the Los Angeles – Tokyo and Tokyo – Singapore segments into 1)
- Segment 2: Singapore [SIN] – Bali [DPS]
- Segment 3: Bali [DPS] – Singapore [SIN]
- Segment 4: Singapore [SIN] – Los Angeles [LAX] (we combined the Singapore – Tokyo and Tokyo – Los Angeles segments into 1)
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) – $1USD = 14,310 IDR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.