WOW Air – $400 (With Checked Luggage) / $260 (Without Checked Luggage): San Francisco – Reykjavik, Iceland. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Iceland.
WOW base fares only includes ONE small carry-on item. Not the standard personal item + carry-on. They charge $55 each way for a regular size carry-on and $70 each way for a checked bag. It also does not include any seat assignment – it will be randomly assigned at check-in. Seat assignments range from $9 to $90 each way on this route.
If you are traveling with anything more than a small backpack that is less than 22 pounds, you should prepay for checked luggage at $70 per leg or $140 roundtrip. In our experience (we flown it twice – you experience might vary), WOW Air WILL CHECK the weight of each bag.
Sample Travel Date:
- August 14th – 21st
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- We found availability in August
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use the WOW Air flexible date calendar to find availability.
- SFO – KEF (Reykjavik) – SFO
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 8,407 miles or 3.3 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on WOW Air.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Icelandic Krona (ISK). $1USD = 105 ISK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.