This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Naples.
The $467 fare includes checked bag in addition to 18lbs of ONE piece of carry-on
Air Italy also have a $384 fare called Economy Light (better know as Basic Economy here). The $384 fare only allows for ONE piece of carry-on up to 8kilograms or ~18lbs. Unless you can travel very light, select the $467 fare.
Air Italy is Italy’s 2nd largest airline. Qatar Airways recently acquired 49% of the company and as part of its acquisition, will be sending Air Italy some of its Airbus A330 to fly to the United States. Airbus A330 has the 2nd best seating in coach – 2x4x2 seating. Boeing 767 has the best with 2x3x2 seating.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 24th – October 1st
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from September – October. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 50 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: ig ig
- Textbox 2: -overnight
- Destination: NAP
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: ig ig
- Textbox 2: -overnight
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- JFK – MXP (Milan) – NAP (Naples) – MXP- JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Meridiana is a British Airways Avios partner. Mileage earning with British Airways is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 8,824 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,206 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on Air Italy on with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.81 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.