This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Tenerife
ITA will price this at $504, using those dates on Iberia will price this at $484
Sample Travel Date:
- September 17th – 24th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel for travel from mid September – early December or late December – January 2019. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- This is just to search for availability. To buy your tickets, scroll down to “How to Buy” section of this post
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: ib+
- Textbox 2: maxconnect 240
- Destination: TFN
- Return Advanced Routing Code:
- Textbox 1: ib+
- Textbox 2:maxconnect 240
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- The ITA search page should be like below when all values are inputted
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- JFK – MAD (Madrid) – TFN (Canary Islands) – MAD – JFK
- Iberia list Tenerife using the airport code TCI
- Iberia list New York – JFK with the airport code NYC
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Iberia is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 9,356 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,678 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,339 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Iberia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Iberia use TCI as the airport code for Tenerife.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1 USD = 0.81 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Iberia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.