[FARE GONE] First Class – Air France – $1,522: San Francisco / Los Angeles – London, England. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.A GREAT sale to London in Air France’s ultra-exclusive La Premiere Class (First Class). Benefits include:
- Chauffeured luxury car to pick you up to to/from the airport
- Awesome lounge in Paris — with Alain Ducasse catering (one of the best chefs in the world)
- Lie-flat seat
- 300% mileage when crediting to Delta
- 60% of distance flown as Medallion Qualifying Dollars
Air France La Premiere Class is rarely flown by travel bloggers because its really hard to get miles that can be redeemed for it. This First Class fare is less than Business Class. We would hold off on making any prepaid reservations like hotels etc for a bit, even after receiving your ticket number.
Here’s are some practical travel tips to London, England.
Update 12/19/2017 @ 10:55AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from San Francisco
- July 17th – 23rd, 2018
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until November 2018 Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Air France‘s +/- 3 Day search scroller.
- You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- US – France: F
- France – United Kingdom: J
- SFO – CDG (Paris) – LHR (London) – CDG – SFO. Segments between Paris and London will be in European Business Class – basically coach seat with the middle seat blocked, but its a short flight.
- Unlimited permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air France is a member of the SkyTeam Alliance and Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 11,566 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 2,3132 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 34,262 miles
- Medallion Qualifying Dollars: $6,875
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Air France link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: British Pound (GBP). $1USD = 0.76 GBP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Air France, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.