A good sale to Manila
ITA will price this at $846 from New York, $736 from San Francisco, $716 from Los Angeles, $766 from Seattle and $866 from Chicago. When you go and buy it on Orbitz, it will price at $500. Every time Asiana had fares like this, they have never lasted more than a day. So buy then plan. Orbitz has a risk free 24 hour cancellation policy.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- March 14th – 21st, 2016
- Valid for travel on the outbound from March, 2016 – April 30th or for Sunday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure and by December 8th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- For Los Angeles availability, replace JFK with LAX on the Departing from: field
- For Chicago availability, replace JFK with ORD on the Departing from: field
- For Seattle availability, replace JFK with SEA on the Departing from: field
- For San Francisco availability, replace JFK with SFO on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: oz oz
- Destination: MNL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: oz oz
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (the max date range is 7 days. So you can use any 7 day range like 0-7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: JFK
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- JFK – ICN (Seoul) – MNL (Manila) – ICN – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Asiana is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is follows:
- Miles Flown: 17,212 miles or 2.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 0 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Orbitz link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Additional Search Options” and then “Narrow the search to my preferred airlines” and select Asiana
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 47.17 PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Chicago Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Orbitz, Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.