This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Johannesburg.
We found availability on Priceline from:
- New York – LaGuardia [LGA]
- New York – JFK [JFK]
- Baltimore [BWI]
- Boston [BOS]
- Chicago [ORD]
- Miami [MIA]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Washington D.C. – Reagan National [DCA]
- Washington D.C. – Dulles [IAD]
Update 6/5/2017 @ 10:50PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York
- November 20th – 27th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound in November or January, 2018 – February, 2018 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Priceline.
- This is not searchable on ITA.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- LGA – ATL (Atlanta) – JNB (Johannesburg) – ATL – LGA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 18,402 miles or 3.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 18,402 miles
- Redeemable Miles: N/A miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy here.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South African Rand (ZAR). $1USD = 13.11 ZAR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.