This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Iberia launched a new low cost carrier called “Level” from Los Angeles and Oakland, California to Barcelona. There are $399 roundtrip fares available for travel. However, if you buy it as two ONE-WAYS, you will only pay $365.
These fares will earn some Avios with British Airways and Iberia. So definitely signup for it. Don’t expect much, they will charge you for everything (Iberia previously already charged for seat assignments.)
Seat will be a bit tight at 30″ pitch but you do get comfortable seating at 2x4x2 seating. You can bring up to 22 lbs of luggage with this fare. You can check a bag up to 23kg / 51lb for $44 each way.
- Sample from Los Angeles
- July 13th – 20th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Los Angeles: Valid for travel until October.
- Oakland: Valid for travel until mid March, 2018. No availability in July.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- For Oakland availability, replace LAX, replace LAX with OAK on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ib
- Destination: BCN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ib
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: LAX
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- LAX – BCN (Barcelona) – LAX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 12,050 miles or 3.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 3,012 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,012 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Iberia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1 USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.