This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to Porto.
We were in Porto this past September; it’s a great time to go – not a lot of tourists and the weather was perfect.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 20th – 27th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound from late October – early December or January, 2018 – February, 2018. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Also available in May or September – October for $24 more
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ib+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: OPO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ib+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
- JFK – MAD (Madrid) – OPO (Porto) – MAD – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Iberia is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 7,724 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 3,862 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 1,931 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Iberia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.94 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Iberia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.