This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale for nonstop service to Mexico City. Volaris includes ONE checked bag up to 50lbs plus 2 small personal items as carry-on. The small personal carry-on items really means small and not a rollerboard. So you will need to check your luggage.
Volaris is a low cost carrier and will charge for everything include checking in at the airport (this means you need to be check in online, print your own boarding pass etc at home to get this price). Read their terms and conditions – don’t just show up at the airport expecting the same service as a normal carrier and you be okay for this 5 hour flight. If you expect / need help with your normal travel, this deal is NOT for you.
Mexico is one of the countries with active cases of Zika virus transmission. Please read up on it at the Center for Disease Control if you are planning to go. (But Mexico City is unaffected due to its elevation – over 6,500 feet)
Sample Travel Date:
- March 13th – 31st
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel in March. Availability is limited – just a few scattered dates.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use Volaris‘ +/- 3 day fare calendar to find availability.
- JFK – MEX (Mexico City) – JFK
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 4,180 miles or 4.3 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Use Volaris to book
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN). $1USD = 20.51 MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Priceline, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.