This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
The Qatar sale from last week is still available.
Fare expires tonight. ITA and Qatar might not be perfectly sync’ed – if it doesn’t price, try a different date.
Update 1/17/2017 @ 5:25AM Eastern – Qatar has extended the sale until January 18th.
- Kuala Lumpur [KUL] – $450
- Bangkok [BKK] – $528
New York [JFK]
- Yangon [RGN] – $487
- Tbilisi [TBS] – $445
- Kuala Lumpur [KUL] – $482
- Bangkok [BKK] – $471
Los Angeles [LAX]
- Jakarta [CGK] – $490
- New Delhi [DEL] – $521
- Tbilisi [TBS] – $500
- Singapore [SIN] – $549
- Kuala Lumpur [KUL] – $489
There could be other cities on sale, if you see others, please let us know
Here are some practical travel tips for Kuala Lumpur.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from New York to Tbilisi
- September 17th – 25th
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel on the outbound until April or September – November for Sunday through Wednesday departures and Monday through Thursday returns. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: JFK
- For other cities, replace JFK with airport listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: doh
- Destination: TBS
- For other cities, replace TBS with airport listed above
- Return Advanced Routing Code: doh
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: JFK
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- JFK – DOH (Doha) – TBS (Tbilisi – DOH – JFK
- One permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Qatar Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 16,036 miles or 2.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,018 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,009 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Qatar Airways link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. If it does not price automatically, select Multi-City and enter each segment individually as shown on ITA for it to price.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa Requirements: Varies. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Varies
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Qatar Airways, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.