This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good sale to San Juan. Prices are:
- Fort Lauderdale [FLL] – $104 (Nonstop)
- Baltimore [BWI] – $186 (One stop via Fort Lauderdale)
- Boston [BOS] – $178 (Nonstop)
- Philadelphia [PHL] – $167 (Onestop via Fort Lauderdale)
Puerto Rico is one of the regions with active cases of Zika virus transmission. Please read up on it at the Center for Disease Control if you are planning to go.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Baltimore
- January 28th – 31st
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel until early March . Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days (Baltimore / Philadelphia) or 7 days (Boston / Fort Lauderdale) in advance of departure and by January 5th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: BWI
- For Boston availability, replace BWI with BOS on the Departing from: field
- For Fort Lauderdale availability, replace BWI with FLL on the Departing from: field
- For Philadelphia availability, replace BWI with PHL on the Departing from: field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: b6+ /-overnight
- Destination: SJU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: b6+ /-overnight
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: BWI
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- BWI – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – SJU (San Juan) – FLL – BWI
- Miles Flown: 3,944 miles or 4.7 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Boston / Fort Lauderdale: Book on jetBlue with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Baltimore / Philadelphia: Book on jetBlue with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Multicity” and enter each segment along with dates for those segments as shown on ITA individually to price.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.