This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
Seychelles is not easy or cheap to get to. This is a good deal!
Availability from the following cities:
- Philadelphia [PHL] – $1,020 -> $938
- Boston [BOS] – $1,078 -> $983
- Miami [MIA] – $1,096 -> $997
- Washington D.C. [IAD] – $1,036 -> $949
- New York [JFK] – $1,059 -> $958
The first price listed is what is on ITA. Using those dates on Qatar Airways should reprice to the second price for each city.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Philadelphia
- January 23rd – 30th, 2017
- This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel from mid January, 2016 – March, 2017 for Sunday through Wednesday departures and Monday through Thursday returns. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: PHL
- For availability from other cities, replace PHL with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: doh
- Destination: SEZ
- Return Advanced Routing Code: doh
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: PHL
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- PHL – DOH (Doha) – SEZ (Mahe Island, Seychelles) – DOH – PHL
- One permitted for $100
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Qatar Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 17,744 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,872 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,436 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Qatar Airways link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Sychellois Rupee (SCR). $1USD = 13.18 SCR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Boston Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Boston Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Washington D.C. / Baltimore Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The New York Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Qatar Airways, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.