[FARE GONE] Air New Zealand – Starting $443: Los Angeles – Australia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to Australia.
We found availability to:
- Sydney [SYD]
- Melbourne [MEL]
- Gold Coast [OOL]
- Brisbane [BNE]
ITA will price this at mid $700s. Using those dates on Expedia will price in the mid $400s.
Don’t dwell on it too long. Buy, use Expedia’s risk free 24 hour cancellation policy, then plan and if it doesn’t work, cancel.
With all extremely low priced tickets, we recommend you wait for the e-ticket confirmation and then some more before making any prepaid travel arrangements.
Update 7/13/2016 @ 2:35PM Eastern – and like gone, gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Sydney
- August 22nd – 30th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from mid August – November or late January 2017 – May, 2017. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: akl
- Destination: SYD
- For other cities, replace SYD with airport code listed above
- Return Advanced Routing Code: akl
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- United States to New Zealand: G
- New Zealand to Australia: V
- LAX – AKL (Auckland) – SYD (Sydney) – AKL – LAX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Air New Zealand is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 16,118 miles or 2.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 2,684 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,271 miles
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the world leader in travel insurance
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Australian Dollar (AUD). $1USD = 1.31 AUD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.