Can you travel light? If so, this is a great deal. Norwegian is a low cost carrier so they will charge you for everything – advanced seat assignment, luggage and so on.
We priced this in British Pound to save you about $45 (if you were to buy this in USD, its $342 — whereas this is £223 British Pound or $295 USD at today’s exchange rate). Use a no foreign transaction credit card like the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to save on the f/x fees. We recommend you prepay for luggage since Norwegian only allow ONE piece of carry-on up to 22 lbs.
This fare doesn’t earn any useful miles.
Here are some practical travel tips to Sweden. And one for Stockholm.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Oakland
- March 3rd – 10th, 2017
- Valid for travel from January, 2017 – March, 2017. Also available from late October – early December for $25 more. No Los Angeles availability for this price in March, 2017.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use the Norwegian Low Fare Calender to find availability.
- OAK – ARN (Stockholm) – OAK
- 10,699 miles or 2.8 cents per mile
How to Book:
- Book on Norwegian Air Shuttle. Select the Norwegian United Kingdom site to price this in British Pound.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Swedish Krona (SEK). $1USD = 8.44 SEK
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap San Francisco / Bay Area Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Los Angeles Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Los Angeles Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.
Thanks! Jumped on this the moment that I saw this!
Nice, I’m booking it now!
and the flight is booked! Thanks, Flight Deal!!
I booked my tip to Sweden when it was just $40 with SAS in March. I don’t recommend going between January and March though even at this price unless you take this chance to go to other European countries. A lot of attractions are closed during winter and it is absolutely freezing.