A good sale to Moscow or St. Petersburg for Fall travel. We found availability from:
- Seattle [SEA]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Miami [MIA]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
Pricing will vary slightly depending on routing.
Here’s some practical travel tips to Moscow.
Update 5/16/2016 @ 6:25PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Seattle to Moscow
- September 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel on the outbound from September – October for Sunday through Wednesday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SEA
- For availability from other cities, replace SEA with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: lh+ /f bc=k
- Destination: DME
- For St. Petersburg availability, replace DME with LED on the Destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: lh+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: SEA
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- SEA – FRA (Frankfurt) – DME (Moscow) – FRA – SEA
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
Lufthansa is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 12,724 miles or 2.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 0 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 0 miles
This fare will earn 25% mileage with Lufthansa’s program.
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Lufthansa link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 67.21 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Dallas / Fort Worth Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Phoenix Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Phoenix Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Philadelphia Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Philadelphia Flight Deals page
For more of the latest cheap Miami / Fort Lauderdale Flight Deals:
For more of the latest cheap Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Seattle Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Lufthansa, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.