American is running a promotion to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the AAdvantage mileage program. In celebration, they are running a contest giving away one of thirty five prizes for 350,000 miles each. We are not too excited about it — the probability of winning won’t be that great.
However, we are excited that you can get 350 miles for free for just entering. And, if you share your entry on Twitter, Facebook or email, you will receive another 350 miles for a total of 700 miles. We would recommend that you create a dummy Twitter account and share it there. Once you share it, you will receive a link to claim the additional 350 miles.
These miles will extend the expiration of your AAdvantage miles another 18 months. If you are an infrequent American customer, this is an easy way to extend the expiration date.
Here are the terms of the promotion:
- TO/ENTRY DETAILS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama and Nebraska) or older at the time of entry.
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) April 29, 2016, and all entries must be received by 12:00:00 p.m. CDT on June 1, 2016.
- PRIZE DETAILS: Thirty Five (35) Prizes consisting of 350,000 AAdvantage® miles – total ARV of each Prize $6,965.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on number of entries.
- ELIGIBILITY: Employees and agents of Sponsor, Administrator and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees or agents, are not eligible to win.
- Void where prohibited. Participation is subject to complete Official Rules by which all entrants are bound. Available at www.aa.com/milesformilestones.
- Entrants release all parties from all claims/liability arising from this Sweepstakes or acceptance/use of any Prize
To enter and claim your easy 700 miles, go to Miles for Milestones promotion.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.