A good sale to Porto. We found availability from:
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Dallas [DFW]
- Miami [MIA]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Boston [BOS]
- Chicago [ORD]
This will not last. Prices will vary a few dollars depending on routing.
Update 3/22/2016 @ 12:54PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Los Angeles
- May 10th – 17th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until early May or late August – October. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAX
- For departures from other cities, replace LAX with airport code listed above
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- That’s the letter O and not number zero
- Destination: OPO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10” (This is just a sample, you can use any 7 day date range like 3-10, 7-14 etc)
- Departing from: LAX
- Beginner’s Guide on How to Use Matrix by ITA Software
- How to Read Airfare Rules and Use It to Your Advantage
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Book” section below.
- LAX – CLT (Charlotte) – MAD (Madrid) – OPO (Porto) – MAD – LAX
- Not permitted
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 12,601 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 12,601 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 12,601 miles (earning will be based on base fare + fuel surcharge x 5 for general members. So the amount of miles you will earn will be a lot less)
How to Book:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.89 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the Expedia, accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.