A good sale to Seoul There could be availability from more cities. Dates are already repricing – so it won’t last long. If it doesn’t work, try another date
This is available from almost all US cities to Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bali, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Hanoi.
We found availability from:
- New York [NYC]
- Boston [BOS]
- Washington D.C. [WAS]
- Philadelphia [PHL]
- Chicago [ORD]
- Miami [MIA]
- Charlotte [CLT]
- Los Angeles [LAX]
- Phoenix [PHX]
- Austin [AUS]
If AA.COM is erroring out for your dates, on the Language selector on the top, change it to Hong Kong / English and re-enter your dates. If you do go that route, use a credit card that does not charge foreign exchange fees since it will be charged in Hong Kong Dollars. The exchange rate is $1USD = 7.8 HKD.
Update 1/25/2016 @ 12:02PM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- April 6th – 10th
- Valid for travel on the outbound until early May or late August – early December. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
Since this is fast moving – go to Google Flights and just play around with the dates. Prices are repricing for some dates, so won’t last long.
- LGA – DFW (Dallas) – ICN (Seoul) – DFW – LGA
- Six permitted. 3 per direction, 1 in US, 2 in Asia (does not mean these exist).
- How to Take Advantage of a Stopover
- Miles Flown: 16,419 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 16,419 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 16,419 miles
How to Book:
- Book on Google Flights with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The world's largest marketplace for destination activities and tours
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,195 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
- How to Avoid International Data Roaming Charges
For more of the latest cheap Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will receive a commission if you use the accommodation, car rental, activities, or travel insurance affiliate links to make a booking or apply and is approved for a credit card using our link above. Thank you for your continuing support.
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.